This policy applies (i) immediately to new users who use or access the Construction and Training Service on or after the Effective Date and (ii) on the Effective Date to users who use or access the Construction and Training Service before the Effective Date.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices. You can reach us online at pipetto.co.uk or by mail at the address B4box Ltd, Unit 2 Canal Wharf, Wharf Street, Stockport, SK4 1UD.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Website Service is hosted and operated in the United Kingdom (“UK.”), with development, support and If you do not reside in the UK, laws in the UK. (and other countries) may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Construction and Training Service, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to B4box Ltd in the UK. and will be hosted on UK. servers, and you authorise B4box Ltd to transfer, store, host and process your information to and in the UK., and possibly other countries if required. You hereby consent to transfer of your data to the U.K. pursuant to either, at B4box Ltd’s discretion, the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the details of which are further set forth below, or the standard data protection clauses promulgated by the EC, a copy of which can be obtained at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32010D0087.
EU PERSONAL DATA
If you are located in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) related to your Personal Data, as further described below. B4box Ltd will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with our Services,
NOTICE OF WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Types of Personal Data We Collect
B4box Ltd collects Personal Data about you when you provide it directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners. When Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Service. We collect the following Personal Data from you in connection with the Service:
• Contact Information: information we collect to identify or contact you, we collect typical “business card information” such as your first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, when you make a purchase from our website or retail outlet.
• Financial Account Information: information that you provide in connection with your purchase / supply of a Service (or a purchase made through the company), including credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card verification code, bank account number, bank account title, bank name, branch location, and routing number. You must only provide us with Financial Account Information for accounts and credit cards that you have the lawful right to access.
• Transaction Information: information related to transactions you conduct on the Service, including when you register for an account , event or download special content, Make a purchase and your interactions with any other of our Services
• User Account Information: information that identifies you to the Service, such as your user name, email address, password, and IP address. For example, we use this information to authenticate you when you log in to the Service or internal systems, and use the IP address to help maintain your web session security while using the Website Service.
• User Content: to the extent that you choose to input Personal Data as part of such content, images, comments, and other content, information, and materials that you post to or through the Service.
• Log Data: information automatically recorded by the Service about how a person uses our Service, such as IP addresses, device and browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Website or Service to which a user browsed, the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Service is used by a user, search terms used by a user, the links on the Service that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics. this information is only used for security purposes.
We collect Personal Data when a user (i) creates an account (a “User Account”); (ii) logs into the website Service; (iii) interacts with the Service; (iv) uploads or generates User Content; (v) communicates with us; and (vi) responds to a communication or interaction from us. Some of the methods and tools we use to collect Personal Data are:
Unique Identifiers: We use unique identifiers such as cookies, e-mail or your pseudonymised customer ID to track individual usage behaviour on our website Service, such as the length of time spent on a particular page and the pages viewed during a particular log-in period. Unique identifiers collect information about a user’s use of our website Service on an individual basis and .
Cookies,and Other Tools
Use of Personal Data
B4box Ltd uses Personal Data to: (i) provide, administer, and improve our Service; (ii) better understand your needs and interests; (iii) fulfil requests you make; (iv) personalise your experience; (v) provide Service announcements; (vi) provide you with information and offers from B4box Ltd, B4box Ltd Affiliates, and our business partners; (vii) protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorised, or illegal activity and (viii) comply with legal obligations.
For example, we use Personal Data to:
• Operate and improve the Service
• Learn more about our users and their internet behaviours
• Target offers to users via our mailing list w
• Facilitate communications among and between users and the public in general
• Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products, or services
• Evaluate the types of offers, products, or services that may be of interest to users
• Provide user support
• Communicate with users regarding support, security, technical issues, commerce, marketing, and transactions
• Facilitate marketing, advertising, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and promotions
• Administer the Service, User Accounts, and transactions with respect to User Accounts
• Enforce our contracts, administering and carrying out our obligations under contracts, and complying with the law
• Publish aggregated data about usage trends, which may be derived from Personal Data
• Complete corporate transactions such as mergers, sales of assets, or bankruptcies
We will only use your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity, and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
• Contractual Necessity: We process the following categories of Personal Data because we need to process the data to perform under our User Agreement with you, which enables us to provide you with the Service. When we process data due to contractual necessity, failure to provide such Personal Data will result in your inability to use some or all portions of the Service that require such data:
◦ Contact Information
◦ User Account Information
◦ Financial Account Information
◦ Transaction Information
◦ User Content
• Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe doing so furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties:
◦ Contact Information
◦ Financial Account Information
◦ User Account Information
◦ Transaction Information
◦ User Content
◦ Partner Information
◦ Log Data
Examples of these legitimate interests include:
◦ Operation and improvement of our business, products, and services
◦ Marketing of our products and services
◦ Provision of customer support
◦ Protection from fraud or security threats
◦ Compliance with legal obligations
◦ Completion of corporate transactions
• Consent: In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
• Other Processing Grounds: From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
HOW AND WITH WHOM DOES B4box Ltd SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
We share Personal Data with vendors, third party service providers, and agents who work on our behalf and provide us with services related to the Service. These parties include:
• Third parties who act for us or provide services for us, such as billing and credit card payment processing, maintenance, sales, marketing, administration, support, data enrichment, hosting, and database management services
• Outside professional advisors (such as lawyers and accountants) for purposes related to the operation of our business such as auditing, compliance, and corporate governance
• B4box Ltd Affiliates, including persons or entities that acquire some or all of B4box Ltd or our assets
We also share Personal Data with third party service providers and agents when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorised by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
• Other users (when you use a “share link” to post information publicly, share or comment on content, or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorised by you through the Service)
• Social media services
• Third party business partners
• Other parties authorised by you
• The owner and administrator(s) of the Service account that you use, or of the email address that you used to register with the Service (see “Use of Third-Party E-mail Address” immediately below).
We share Personal Data with presenters, sponsors, or other trade participants or organisers if you register we us and deem your details are required.
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
• Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
• Protect us, our business or our users, or third parties, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
• Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share information with third parties when you have given us consent to do so.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
Opting Out of Behavioural Advertising and Tracking Tools
You can opt-out of certain Behavioural Advertising activities by doing one or more of the following. Please note that you will need to opt-out of each browser and device for which you desire to apply these opt-out features.
• Service Provider Opt Out: You can opt-out directly from some Advertising Service Providers and providers of Tracking Tools by using their opt-out tools. Some of these service providers, and links to their opt-out tools, are:
• Industry Opt Out Tools: Some Advertising Service Providers or providers of Tracking Tools may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) Opt-Out Tool (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Consumer Choice Page (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/), and you can opt-out of certain services and learn more about your choices by visiting the links included there. Users in the EU can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ for more information about your choices and to opt out of participating service providers.
• Web Browser Controls: You can prevent the use of certain Tracking Tools, such as cookies, on a device-by-device basis using the controls in your web browser. These controls can be found in the Tools > Internet Options (or similar) menu for your browser, or as otherwise directed by your browser’s support feature. Through your web browser, you may be able to:
◦ Delete existing Tracking Tools
◦ Disable future Tracking Tools
◦ Set your browser to provide you with a warning each time a cookie or certain other Tracking Tools are being set
• Mobile Opt Out: Your mobile devices may offer settings that enable you to make choices about the collection, use, or transfer of mobile app information for Behavioural Advertising. You may also opt-out of certain Tracking Tools on mobile devices by installing the DAA’s AppChoice app on your mobile device (for iTunes, visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appchoices/id894822870?mt=8, for Android, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DAA.appchoices&hl=en). For more information, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4228, https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en or http://www.applicationprivacy.org/expressing-your-behavioral-advertising-choices-on-a-mobile-device, as applicable.
• Do Not Track: Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioural advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. The Service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Service and after you leave our Service.
Emails: We will give you the ability to opt-out of marketing-related emails by going to your pretences located at the bottom of our marketing emails, You cannot opt-out of receiving certain non-marketing emails regarding our Construction and Training Service example correspondence from accounts.
We believe the security of your information is a serious issue and we are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information under our control based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity, such as data encryption in transit, data encryption at rest and enforcement of least privilege and need-to-know principles.
To the extent the Service requires you to provide any Financial Account Information, such as when you purchase subscriptions to the Service, that information will be collected and processed by third-party PCI-compliant service providers Stripe and Paypal. We do not store Financial Account Information transmitted through the Service.
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you with the Service, and thereafter as set forth in our Service agreement with you (typically 5 years after your last interaction with us, or sooner upon request (except as required by law)) Unless your purchase came with a lifetime warranty at which point we will hold your data on file as long as we deem necessary to for this obligation. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule, or regulation. Upon disposal, we will destroy or render unreadable any such Personal Data. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalised or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHERS
The Service contains areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others, submit media content, and/or review goods, services, or vendors, such as discussion boards or blogs. Any information, including Personal Data that you post there, will be public and can be viewed by the public at large, and therefore anyone who accesses such postings will have the ability to read, collect, and further disseminate such information. We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the use, storage, or dissemination of information posted or otherwise made available on such portions of the Service. By posting Personal Data online in public forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties.
WHAT RIGHTS AND CHOICES DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Data and Other Data Subject Rights
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, and we want to help you review and update your information to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date.We may limit or reject your request in certain cases, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardises the rights of others, if it is not required by law, or if the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question. In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, to verify your identity and the nature of your request. We will take reasonable steps to respond to all requests within 30 days (or less!).
If you are a B4box Ltd Account holder, you can accomplish most of the following by logging into your User Account and removing your information or by contacting your account administrator by emailing email@example.com
• Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data.
• Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data.
• Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems. Please note that if you request the deletion of information required to provide the Service to you, your User Account will be deactivated and you will lose access to the Service.
• Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
For the following, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilise some or all of our Construction and Training Service.
• Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for marketing purposes.
• Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about B4box Ltd’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
Closing Your Account
You may close an account, and upon termination of your User Account, we will take reasonable steps to provide, modify, or delete your Personal Data as soon as is practicable. However, B4box Ltd may nevertheless retain your Personal Data to protect the business interests of B4box Ltd, B4box Ltd Affiliates, vendors, and other users, and some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law. Those interests include without limitation the completion of transactions, maintaining records for financial reporting purposes, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements.
ENFORCEMENT AND RECOURSE
WHAT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?